Wisdom quotes are the great sources of thoughts that can help us to look at the simple things with different meaning. Someone will understand it immediately, and someone is not.
Many philosophers a whole life long tryed to figure out true worth of existence and most of them came to a conclusion that there is nothing more important than wisdom.
Wisdom is the point of out happiness and harmony that let us make right decision. It is not necessary to be smart to be wise. And you can understand it after reading our wisdom quotes.
It is not so easy to gain wisdom. This process needs much time and experience, you will have to pass through the hard school of life to get the ability of wise thinking. Now you can check our wisdom quotes which will help you to make one step closer to evolution of your mind.
The Dest Wisdom Quotes
1. Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
2. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
3. The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
– Isaac Asimov
4. The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
– William Shakespeare
5. It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
– Maurice Switzer
6. In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.
– Mark Twain
7. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).
– Mark Twain
8. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
– John Lennon
9. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Take a look below to see more wisdom quotes and understand these vital words of wisdom.