Random quotes are well suited for all occasions of our lives. I love quotations because they are a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. – Dalai Lama XIV
There is nothing accidental. Everything have their own reasons. The present depends on the past of a person, his character, upbringing, lifestyle, thoughts. Randomness are the regularities of reasons which we do not know in fact.
To see and understand this relationship means to become wise. The actions, desires, thoughts build a human destiny, they return to him either in the form of joy, happiness, or in the form of punishment, suffering. This is the law of cause and effect relations, the law of the boomerang.
Success, achievement are not an accident, not the result of luck. The circumstances of your life born out of your inner world and actions. We create our own destiny ourselves.
See my compilation of random quotes that I like. I hope that they will help you to become more successful and wise in life. I will be grateful if You share this information with your friends. The following random quotations were selected from the collection of Life Wisdom Quotes
1. You can cover a great deal of country in books.
– Andrew Lang
2. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
– Oscar Wilde
3. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
– Albert Einstein
4. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.
– Bil Keane
5. The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
– George S. Patton
6. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but we often look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
– Helen Keller
7. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.
– John Lennon
8. So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.
– Stephen Chbosky
9. One of the greatest victories you can gain over someone is to beat him at politeness.
– Josh Billings
10. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
11. To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.
– T.F. Hodge
12. Inside every person you know, there’s a person you don’t know. Random quotes
13. A man is the sum of his actions, of what he has done, of what he can do, nothing else.
– Andre Malraux
14. Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.
– Eckhart Tolle
15. One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
– Jack Kerouac
16. And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery
17. Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.
– Drew Barrymore
18. The world is governed by chance. Randomness stalks us every day of our lives.
– Paul Auster
19. We all experience many freakish and unexpected events – you have to be open to suffering a little. The philosopher Schopenhauer talked about how out of the randomness, there is an apparent intention in the fate of an individual that can be glimpsed later on. When you are an old guy, you can look back, and maybe this rambling life has some through-line. Others can see it better sometimes. But when you glimpse it yourself, you see it more clearly than anyone.
– Viggo Mortensen
20. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. Random quotes
21. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
– Leo Buscaglia
22. You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.
– Elizabeth Gilbert
23. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
– Jane Goodall
24. It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.
– Lou Holtz
25. To hide feelings when you are near crying is the secret of dignity.
– Dejan Stojanovic
26. Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them.
27. Without dignity, identity is erased.
– Laura Hillenbrand
28. Politeness [is] a sign of dignity, not subservience.
– Theodore Roosevelt. Random quotes dignity
29. The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.
– Ferdinand Foch
30. Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.
31. Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us. – Martin Luther
32. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. Random quotes soul in human life
33. Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the mind.
– Luther Burbank
34. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
– Maya Angelou
35. Positive thinking is not about expecting the best to happen every time but accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment. Random quotes
36. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.
– Walter Hagen
37. We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
– Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
38. My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.
– Abraham Lincoln
39. God appreciates those who have great knowledge and wisdom, but he loves those who have greater hearts even more. Random quotes
40. I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong.
– John Lennon
41. I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
– Alexander the Great
42. Freedom is a package deal – with it comes responsibilities and consequences. Random quotes
43. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
– Robert Green Ingersoll
44. Many things are worse than defeat, and compromise with evil is one of them. Random quotes
45. Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and suffering – an image of death.
46. Age withers only the outside. Random quotes health care
47. The wish for healing has always been half of health.
– Lucius Annaeus Seneca
48. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
– Benjamin Franklin
49. Time flows along like the river’s current.
– Bengali Proverb
50. Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
– Bil Keane
51. Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better. Random quotes of our time
52. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
– Steve Jobs
53. Where water is the boss there the land must obey.
– African Proverb
54. Man is not himself only… He is all that he sees; all that flows to him from a thousand sources… He is the land, the lift of its mountain lines, the reach of its valleys.
– Mary Austin
55. A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms. Random quotes
56. You didn’t come into this world. You came out of it, like a wave from the ocean. You are not a stranger here.
– Alan Watts
57. If you don’t enter the tiger’s den, how will you get the tiger’s cub
– Chinese Proverb
58. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
– Nelson Mandela
59. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
60. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
– Dale Carnegie
61. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
– Albert Einstein
62. Everything you can imagine is real.
– Pablo Picasso
63. When you fully trust someone without any doubt, you finally get one of two results: A person for life or A lesson for life. Random quotes imagination
64. I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel.
– Peter Nivio Zarlenga
65. All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
– Albert Einstein
66. Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.
– Shawn Ashmore
67. Your inner strength is your outer foundation. Random quotes personality
68. Personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures.
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
69. Consciousness is the mere surface of our minds, of which, as of the earth, we do not know the inside, but only the crust.
– Arthur Schopenhauer
70. We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.
– Terence McKenna
71. I’ve seen better days, but I’ve also seen worse. I don’t have everything I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed.
72. You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.
– Terence McKenna
73. We must open the doors of opportunity. But we must also equip our people to walk through those doors.
– Lyndon B. Johnson
74. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
75. You are the driver steering your own dreams. Choose to knock down whatever crosses your way.
– Israelmore Ayivor
76. Today you are planting seeds to your dream. Be patient because it will be a large harvest.
Random quotes of your dreams
77. But we also believe in taking risks, because that’s how you move things along.
– Melinda Gates
78. We see in order to move; we move in order to see.
– William Gibson
79. Consciousness is only possible through change; change is only possible through movement.
– Aldous Huxley
80. Forget what we became, what matters is what we’ve become, and our potentials to overcome.
Random quotes moving forward
81. Let your heart give you joy in all the days of your life.
82. Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
– Robert Schuller
83. When we are centered in joy, we attain our wisdom.
– Marianne Williamson.
84. Remember to light the candle of joy daily and all the gloom will disappear from your life.
– Djwhal Khul. Random quotes joy
85. The image is more than an idea. It is a vortex or cluster of fused ideas and is endowed with energy.
– Ezra Pound
86. I am what I am. I have not deliberately built an image for myself.
– Rahul Dravid
87. I’d like to get my public image nearer to my reality. People have a lot of misconceptions.
– Jacqueline Bisset
88. I keep the bad-boy image just to make my fans happy.
– Sanjay Dutt. Random quotes image creation in a person’s life
89. It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not risk cannot win.
– John Paul Jones
90. Never was anything great achieved without danger.
– Niccolo Machiavelli
91. Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
92. When you remove the risk, you remove the challenge. When you remove the challenge, you wither on the vine.
– Alex Lowe. Random quotes risk
93. Low words are stronger than loud words.
– Filipino Proverb
94. Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.
– Napoleon Hill
95. All human wisdom is summed up in two words; wait and hope.
– Alexandre Dumas
96. Don’t mix bad words with your bad mood. You’ll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you’ll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke. Random quotes the power of words
97. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
– Victor Hugo
98. Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants.
– Coco Chanel
99. The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father.
– Samuel Taylor Coleridge
100. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
– Honore de Balzac. Random quotes mother and children