Quotes of the day are a small part of a big world of human wisdom collected over the centuries. Every day our live is full of events and memories, the essence of which is sometimes best conveys a well-chosen quote. Before inviting You to the wonderful world of Words, I thank the authors and website owners whose material I used when creating the section the quote of the day. Life Wisdom Quotes wishes You good luck, inspiration and positive mood. Don’t forget to share useful information with friends.
Best quotes of the day
1. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
– Peter Drucker
2. Living well is the best revenge.
– George Herbert
3. The best revenge is massive success.
– Frank Sinatra
4. Our best thoughts come from others.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. When things are bad, it’s the best time to reinvent yourself.
– George Lopez
Love quotes of the day
6. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
– Leo Buscaglia
7. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
– Audrey Hepburn
8. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
– Oscar Wilde
9. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
– Mother Teresa
10. Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’
– Erich Fromm
Positive quotes for the day
11. When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.
– Paulo Coelho
12. Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.
– Harvey Mackay
13. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
– Willie Nelson
14. You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
– Joyce Meyer
15. I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.
– Harvey Fierstein
Inspirational quotes of the day
16. All the effort in the world won’t matter if you’re not inspired.
– Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
17. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
– Maya Angelou
18. You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
– Jack London
19. Do stuff be clenched, curious. Not waiting for inspiration’s shove or society’s kiss on your forehead. Pay attention. It’s all about paying attention. attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. stay eager.
– Susan Sontag
20. Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.
– Thomas A. Edison
Wisdom quotes of the day
21. Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
22. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
23. The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
– Isaac Asimov
24. The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
– Paulo Coelho
25. By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Life quotes for the day
26. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?
– Bob Marley
27. Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts.
– Soren Kierkegaard
28. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
– Marie Curie
29. The most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large part of one’s self to others.
– Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
30. Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
– Mark Twain
Quotes of the day
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
– Albert Einstein
Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness. Listen to it carefully.
– Richard Bach, Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
– William Shakespeare
There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
– Zora Neale Hurston
Man is a mystery. It needs to be unravelled, and if you spend your whole life unravelling it, don’t say that you’ve wasted time. I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being.
– Fyodor Dostoyevsky