Quotes of the day on April 3, will give you the opportunity to start the day with a good mood. Every day our lives are full of events and memories. All you need is to choose your quote and to use her wisdom. I wish you a good day. See best life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day. Don’t forget to share useful information with friends.
Quotes of the day on April 3
1. Only in quiet waters things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.
– Hans Margolius
2. Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
3. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
– Mark Twain
4. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
– Albert Einstein
5. Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die life is a broken-winged bird, that cannot fly.
– Langston Hughes
6. Whatever you are physically…male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy–all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.
– Cassandra Clare
Best Quote of the Day
7. The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
– Bob Moawad
Also read: Quote of the day April 2