Quotes of the day-April 21 – will bring good luck and provide an opportunity to start the morning with a good mood. Every day our lives are full of events and memories. All you need is to choose a quote and use its wisdom. I wish you a good day. See the best Quotes of the Day-April 21 – don’t forget to share useful information with friends. Life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day.
Quotes of the Day-April 21
1. Prayer, like radium, is a luminous and self-generating form of energy.
— Alexis Carrel
2. All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no other way.
– C.S. Lewis
4. Don’t talk about yourself; it will be done when you leave.
— Wilson Mizner
5. We never know the quality of someone else’s life, though we seldom resist the temptation to assume and pass judgement.
– Tami Hoag, Dark Horse
6. The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.
– Napoleon Hill
7. We’re so self-important. So arrogant. Everybody’s going to save something now. Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save the snails. And the supreme arrogance? Save the planet! Are these people kidding?
Save the planet? We don’t even know how to take care of ourselves; we haven’t learned how to care for one another. We’re gonna save the fuckin’ planet?… And, by the way, there’s nothing wrong with the planet in the first place.
The planet is fine. The people are fucked! Compared with the people, the planet is doin’ great. It’s been here over four billion years… The planet isn’t goin’ anywhere, folks. We are! We’re goin’ away.
Pack your shit, we’re goin’ away. And we won’t leave much of a trace. Thank God for that. Nothing left. Maybe a little Styrofoam. The planet will be here, and we’ll be gone. Another failed mutation; another closed-end biological mistake.
– George Carlin (Quotes of the day-April 21)
Quote of the Day-April 21
Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.
— Ronald Reagan
Also read: Quote of the day April 20