Quote of the day life argues that everything has its regularity. How do we begin our day? With a joyful awakening, or with the wise words: “the Day started well, and then I woke up?” In life each of us has his own quote of the day. And we will choose a phrase that will depend on how will be our new day.
Our body, intellect and attitude to the world are formed quite easily by the subconscious mind and the correct quote of the day life can serve as a good incentive here. We see our live exactly what we want it to be. Everything is natural. If your quote of the day is life-affirming, you will get the mood for victory, but if the quote of the day is defeatist, such day will get nothing good.
Don’t worry if something does not work the first time. Breathe deeply, and tell yourselves that tomorrow will dawn a new day – the day when all can be corrected and start over. Think, even great men, there were days that it was necessary just to survive. Remember what they said in such cases. Let this quote of the day life is reflected in your memory and then you can start the day as it started out all great people.
Quote of the day life
I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.
– Lil Wayne
1. When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It’s all a matter of perspective.
– Harvey Mackay
2. Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.
– James Russell Lowell
3. Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.
– Jack Ma
4. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
– Christopher McCandless
5. Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and look up. There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.
– Rachel Boston
Also read: Quotes of the day about life