Quote of the day April 1, gives you the opportunity to start the day with a good mood.
All you need is to choose your quote and to use her wisdom. I wish you a good day. See best life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day. Don’t forget to share useful information with friends.
Quotes of the day
1. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
2. You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.
– Elizabeth Gilbert
3. Do not be misled by what you see around you, or be influenced by what you see. You live in a world which is a playground of illusion, full of false paths, false values and false ideals. But you are not part of that world.
– Sai Baba
4. What matters is to live in the present, live now, for every moment is now. It is your thoughts and acts of the moment that create your future. The outline of your future path already exists, for you created its pattern by your past.
– Sai Baba
5. Flowers… are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.
– Richard Bach
7. Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
Quote of the day April 1
A fool may be known by six things: anger without cause; speech without profit; change without progress; inquiry without object; putting trust in a stranger; and mistaking foes for friends.
– Persian proverb
Also read: Quotes of the day (best, positive, inspirational, wisdom, love)