May 1 Quotes of the Day – will bring good luck and provide an opportunity to start the morning with a good mood. Every day our lives are full of events and memories. All you need is to choose a quote and use its wisdom. I wish you a good day. See the best May 1 Quotes of the Day – don’t forget to share useful information with friends. Life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day.
May 1 Quotes of the Day
1. I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
– C.S. Lewis
2. Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.
– Max Lucado
3. Your children are the greatest gift God will give to you, and their souls the heaviest responsibility He will place in your hands. Take time with them, teach them to have faith in God. Be a person in whom they can have faith. When you are old, nothing else you’ve done will have mattered as much.
– Lisa Wingate (Quotes of the Day, May 1)
4. A great work is made out of a combination of obedience and liberty.
– Nadia Boulanger
5. You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith and hope.
– Thomas Merton
6. Why must people kneel down to pray? If I really wanted to pray I’ll tell you what I’d do. I’d go out into a great big field all alone or in the deep, deep woods and I’d look up into the sky—up—up—up—into that lovely blue sky that looks as if there was no end to its blueness. And then I’d just feel a prayer.
– L.M. Montgomery
7. To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.
– G.K. Chesterton – may 1 quotes of the day
Quote of the Day May 1
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
– Holy Bible