Love quotes are amazing source of inspiration that let us understand our true feelings and real feelings of other people. To get a romantic mood, view our love quotes, they all give life’s wisdom.
Love is the greatest sensation in the world that can open hidden part of your soul, making you feel another man. It can give happiness and sorrows, can turn out the best motivation and the saddest story, but it will never let you be bored. Love quotes are quite different. Some of them are to inspire you, some of them can make you take a thought of your current relations. If you still haven’t met your real love, it’s time to read the quotes and to realize what love is.
Of course this feeling is very different for each person, but may be if you check these famous phrases, you will understand something that you didn’t know before. We all want to love and to be loved, but at the same time we are afraid to lose our feelings. Some of us can doubt the love, but trust us, it is worth believing in it. If you are still not sure, check our quotes and if you find something here for yourself, share your opinion with us and your friends. Especially Relevant
1. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.
– William W. Purkey
2. We accept the love we think we deserve.
– Stephen Chbosky
3. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
– Elbert Hubbard
4. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
– Marilyn Monroe
5. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
– Robert A. Heinlein
6. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
– Martin Luther King Jr.
7. We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.
– Robert Fulghum
8. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.
– Nicholas Sparks
9. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.
– Jodi Picoult
10. Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness.
– Anais Nin
Look the best love quotes at the next pages and keep this tender feeling in your heart.