Happiness quotes always show us the way to be happy. Many of us ask such questions as: What is happiness? What do I need to become happy?
Why do some people are happy even when they don’t have anything? How can we make happy people whom we love so much?
You can find the answers on these questions in our happiness quotes that are here to make you understand the true values of this life. People don’t really need a lot to feel happy. It is a simple truth but many of us still haven’t realised it. The knowing of it comes sometimes very late when we become experienced enough to understand it.
We hope that after reading our happiness quotes you will realise what you need in this life to feel really happy, and don’t forget to share your knowledge with your loved ones.
The Best Happiness Quotes
1. I felt once more how simple and frugal a thing is happiness: a glass of wine, a roast chestnut, a wretched little brazier, the sound of the sea. Nothing else.
– Nikos Kazantzakis
2. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.
– Tony DeLiso
4. I’m happy. Which often looks like crazy.
– David Henry Hwang
5. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
– Dalai Lama XIV
6. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
– Steve Maraboli
7. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
– Tom Bodett
8. The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.
– Carrie Jones
9. Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.
– Guillaume Apollinaire
Take a look below to see more happiness quotes and draw inspiration from the wisdom of the words.