Funny cat quotes will not leave you indifferent. The appearance of cat in our lives can not be called a mere coincidence, because not just they’re very similar to us, so close to us. Possessing the great plasticity and beauty, cats have the ease and speed of reaction, they like us always strive to be independent.
Cats are endowed with intelligence, grace and wit derived from nature itself. See my original compilation – funny cats quotes and agree, there are many similarities between them and us. Don’t forget to share the funny information with friends. Life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day.
Funny Cat Quotes
Funny cat quotes will not leave you indifferent. Here is a fabulous collection of the funniest cat quotes we could find. Еnjoy!
1. In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
– Terry Pratchett
2. Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience.
– Pam Brown
3. The problem with cats is that they get the same exact look whether they see a moth or an ax-murderer.
– Paula Poundstone
4. As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.
– Ellen Perry Berkeley
5. There is, incidentally, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person.
– Dan Greenberg
6. Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later.
– Mary Bly “funny cat quotes”
7. A cat’s got her own opinion of human beings. She don’t say much, but you can tell enough to make you anxious not to hear the whole of it.
– Jerome K. Jerome
8. No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.
– Leo Dworken
9. I’m a cat whisperer. When I go to people’s houses, their cats always like me better than the owners.
– Cory Monteith (funny cat quotes)
10. After scolding one’s cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference.
– Charlotte Gray
11. A cat determined not to be found can fold itself up like a pocket handkerchief if it wants to.
– Louis J. Camuti
12. Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
– Robert A. Heinlein
13. Cats and monkeys; monkeys and cats; all human life is there.
– Henry James
14. When I play with my cat, how do I know that she is not passing time with me rather than I with her?
15. The trouble with sharing one’s bed with cats is that they’d rather sleep on you than beside you.
– Pam Brown (funny cat quotes)
16. I’m not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I’m not looking for the secret to life… I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.
– Frank Sinatra
17. You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humans useful domestic animals.
– George Mikes
18. A cat can be trusted to purr when she is pleased, which is more than can be said for human beings.
– William Ralph Inge (funny cat quotes)
19. Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function.
– Garrison Keillor
20. I have noticed that what cats most appreciate in a human being is not the ability to produce food which they take for granted–but his or her entertainment value.
– Geoffrey Household
21. Cats do care. For example they know instinctively what time we have to be at work in the morning and they wake us up twenty minutes before the alarm goes off.
– Michael Nelson
22. I reckon domesticated cats have a pretty good life.
– Ben Whishaw
23. Cats’ hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily go in one ear and out the other.
– Stephen Baker
24. When my cats aren’t happy, I’m not happy. Not because I care about their mood but because I know they’re just sitting there thinking up ways to get even.
– Percy Bysshe Shelley
25. Cats are inquisitive, but hate to admit it.
– Mason Cooley
26. It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens.
– Cynthia E. Varnado
27. Dogs have owners, cats have staff.
– Funny cat quotes
28. I used to love dogs until I discovered cats.
– Nafisa Joseph
29. People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life.
– Faith Resnick
30. A cat is an example of sophistication minus civilization.
– Funny cat quotes