Faith quotes remind us that faith is the most important feeling in relationships between two people. Many of us can tell that it is rather difficult to trust someone, especcially in the situations when you were taken in. May be ones you were deceived by your relative or your best friend, and now you can not trust anyone.
Faith – acceptance of which we imagine to be true, that which we cannot prove. – Dan Brown
But all people are different, and there are a lot of kind persons in the world who are worth being trusted. Our faith quotes can also open your eyes and let you find a decision for your personal situation. They will disclose a secret of the right ways to trust people and will explain you what to do when you have been deceived.
Some of the greatest thinkers and writers advise us to have faith only in ourselves, and they are quite right on the one hand. You should always stay self-reliant person and never expect great things from other people. But on the other hand how can we love someone without faith? The question is quite difficult and our faith quotes can help you to find the answer. Especially Relevant:
1. I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
– C.S. Lewis
2. A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
3. You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith and hope.
– Thomas Merton
4. If we can just let go and trust that things will work out they way they’re supposed to, without trying to control the outcome, then we can begin to enjoy the moment more fully. The joy of the freedom it brings becomes more pleasurable than the experience itself.
– Goldie Hawn
5. The reason birds can fly and we can’t is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.
– J.M. Barrie
6. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
– Carl Sagan
7. Sometimes when you lose your way, you find YOURSELF.
– Mandy Hale
8. Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can’t always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith.
– Lauren Kate
9. Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made.
– Roger A. Caras #faith quotes
Take a look below to see more faith quotes and understand these vital words of wisdom.