April 9 Quotes of the Day, will bring good luck and provide an opportunity to start the morning with a good mood. Every day our lives are full of events and memories. All you need is to choose a quote and use its wisdom. I wish you a good day. See the best April 9 Quotes of the Day, don’t forget to share useful information with friends. Life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day.
April 9 Quotes of the Day
1. We cannot command nature except by obeying her.
— Francis Bacon
2. There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.
– William Barclay
3. Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you.
– Joel Osteen
4. Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
— Lou Holtz
5. When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It’s all a matter of perspective.
– Harvey Mackay
6. To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge.
It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.
– Summer Sanders
7. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.
– Henry David Thoreau
Quote of the Day April 9
The day I see a leaf is a marvel of a day.
— Kenneth Patton
Also read: Quote of the day April 8