April 29 quotes of the day – will bring good luck and provide an opportunity to start the morning with a good mood. Every day our lives are full of events and memories. All you need is to choose a quote and use its wisdom. I wish you a good day. See the best April 29 Quotes of the Day – don’t forget to share useful information with friends. Life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day.
April 29 Quotes of the Day
1. The world’s big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.
– John Muir
2. When nature suffers because it is destroyed by human activities, the notion of beauty is really losing its meaning, because nothing is more aesthetic than the natural beauty.
– Marieta Maglas
3. We feel very happy in nature but we must be very sure that nature also feels very happy when we are there! Happiness must be mutual. Treat the nature well.
– Mehmet Murat ildan (Quotes of the Day, April 29)
4. The earth has music for those who listen.
– George Santayana
5. There are great roads, beautiful bridges, lovely parks, gorgeous gardens and wonderful buildings in a big city. But there is something missing, something very important: The spirit of nature.
– Mehmet Murat ildan
6. The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As longs as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.
– Anne Frank
7. Where is the magic? In nature! Where is the magician? In nature? Who is the magician? The nature.
– Mehmet Murat ildan
8. Whenever you enjoy the bounties of nature like the sunrise or a blooming flower you are connecting yourself with the pure potentiality.
– Stephen Richards (April 29 quotes of the day)
Quote of the Day – April 29
I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.
– William Shakespeare