April 27 quotes of the day – will bring good luck and provide an opportunity to start the morning with a good mood. Every day our lives are full of events and memories. All you need is to choose a quote and use its wisdom. I wish you a good day. See the best April 27 Quotes of the Day – don’t forget to share useful information with friends. Life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day.
April 27 Quotes of the Day
1. I must be cruel only to be kind; Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind.
– William Shakespeare (only the strong can be kind)
2. A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.
– Nelson Mandela
3. Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.
– Kahlil Gibran (Quotes of the Day, April 27)
4. Three things you can be judged by, your voice, your face and your disposition.
– Ignas Bernstein
5. I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let people fool themselves. They didn’t bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn’t argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn’t.
– Marilyn Monroe
6. First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered… . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don’t follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.
– Christopher Paolini
7. In everybody’s life there’s a point of no return. And in a very few cases, a point where you can’t go forward anymore. And when we reach that point, all we can do is quietly accept the fact. That’s how we survive.
– Haruki Murakami (April 27 Quotes of the day)
April 27 Quote of the Day
Rain does not fall on one roof alone.
– Cameroon Proverb