April 25 quotes of the day – will bring good luck and provide an opportunity to start the morning with a good mood. Every day our lives are full of events and memories. All you need is to choose a quote and use its wisdom. I wish you a good day. See the best April 25 Quotes of the Day – don’t forget to share useful information with friends. Life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day.
April 25 Quotes of the Day
1. God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars.
– Martin Luther
2. Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into.
– Henry Ward Beecher
3. Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
– Luther Burbank (April 25 quotes of the day)
4. The artist is the confidant of nature, flowers carry on dialogues with him through the graceful bending of their stems and the harmoniously tinted nuances of their blossoms. Every flower has a cordial word which nature directs towards him.
– Auguste Rodin
5. We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
– Mother Teresa
6. There are so many awful things in this world, but I wanted readers to share with me the small, beautiful, enjoyable things. Things like cute clothes, beautiful art and pretty flowers; items that are overflowing with beauty. If you just become obsessed with your own problems, you miss these things. When you discover them, you become happy.
– Novala Takemoto
April 25 Quote of the Day
After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world.
– Christian Dior