April 17 Quotes of the Day, will bring good luck and provide an opportunity to start the morning with a good mood. Every day our lives are full of events and memories. All you need is to choose a quote and use its wisdom. I wish you a good day. See the best April 17 Quotes of the Day, don’t forget to share useful information with friends. Life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day.
April 17 Quotes of the Day
1. Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life.
– Simone Weil
2. Fantasy, if it’s really convincing, can’t become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time.
– Walt Disney Company
3. Don’t forget – no one else sees the world the way you do, so no one else can tell the stories that you have to tell.
– Charles de Lint
4. Every little girl knows about love. It is only her capacity to suffer because of it that increases.
– Francois Sagan
5. There are no happy endings… There are no endings, happy or otherwise. We all have our own stories which are just part of the one Story that binds both this world and Faerie.
Sometimes we step into each others stories – perhaps just for a few minutes, perhaps for years – and then we step out of them again. But all the while, the Story just goes on.
– Charles de Lint
6. If something is there, you can only see it with your eyes open, but if it isn’t there, you can see it just as well with your eyes closed. That’s why imaginary things are often easier to see than real ones.
– Norton Juster
April 17 Quote of the Day
7. Our ability to delude ourselves may be an important survival tool.
– Jane Wagner
8. Reality depresses me. I need to find fantasy worlds and escape in them.
– Noel Fielding
Also read: Quote of the day April 16