April 15 Quotes of the Day, will bring good luck and provide an opportunity to start the morning with a good mood. Every day our lives are full of events and memories. All you need is to choose a quote and use its wisdom. I wish you a good day. See the best April 15 Quotes of the Day, don’t forget to share useful information with friends. Life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day.
April 15 Quotes of the Day
1. However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you, if you do not act upon them?
2. No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.
– Haruki Murakami
3. Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning… Anyone can start over and make a new ending.
– Chico Xavier
4. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
– William James
5.I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let people fool themselves. They didn’t bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn’t argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn’t.
– Marilyn Monroe
6. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.
– Maya Angelou
7. We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.
– Santosh Kalwar
8. And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.
– Haruki Murakami
Quote of the Day April 15
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.
– Nikos Kazantzakis
Also read: Quote of the day April 14