Age quotes are the source of an endless inspiration that let people understand that it doesn’t matter how old you are. You can always follow your dream because it’s never late to change something in your life.
To be seventy years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be forty years old.
– Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
How many times I saw quite old people, but they never lose strength of mind, they are full of energy and move on. These people are really the best example for imitation. Back to front it happens sometimes that young person looks and acts like a very old one who doesn’t wish anything from this life. How can be so? Read our age quotes and you will find the answer.
We should understand that our age doesn’t depend on figures. It depends on our mental stature and self-awareness. And never try to kill your inside youth, only because it looks not normal in our society. It is never late to live, and our age quotes prove it. Especially Relevant:
Age Quotes with images
1. We are always the same age inside.
– Gertrude Stein
2. As I get older, I realize that the thing I value the most is good-heartedness.
– Alice Walker
3. If I’d known I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.
– Eubie Blake
4. It’s good to be middle-aged, things don’t matter so much, you don’t take it so hard when things happen to you that you don’t like.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
5. The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.
– Oscar Wilde
6. One starts to get young at the age of sixty.
– Pablo Picasso
7. Older, we must move, and stay, and move again, to keep our life-giving ties alive, for this movement is our fountain of age. And there’s a freedom in realizing this, a new freedom to move or stay, new necessities and possibilities of choice.
– Betty Friedan
8. In a spiritually sensitive culture, then, it might well be that age is something to be admired or envied.
– Rowan D. Williams
9. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
– John Barrymore
Watch on to see more of age quotes, and try to understand these vital words of wisdom.