3 May Day Quotes, will bring good luck and provide an opportunity to start the morning with a good mood. Every day our lives are full of events and memories. All you need is to choose a quote and use its wisdom. I wish you a good day. See the best 3 May Day Quotes – don’t forget to share useful information with friends. Life wisdom quotes lifewisdomquotes.com every day.
3 May Day Quotes
1. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
– Albert Einstein
2. Above all, don’t lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.
– Fyodor Dostoyevsky
3. Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t.
– Mark Twain
4. The art of motherhood involves much silent, unobtrusive self-denial, an hourly devotion which finds no detail too minute.
– Honore de Balzac
5. I’m about to make a wild, extreme and severe relationship rule: the word busy is a load of crap and is most often used by assholes. The word “busy” is the relationship Weapon of Mass Destruction. It seems like a good excuse, but in fact in every silo you uncover, all you’re going to find is a man who didn’t care enough to call. Remember men are never to busy to get what they want.
– Greg Behrendt
6. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
– Jim Morrison
7. There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
– Lemony Snicket
3 May Day Quote
The forces of good and evil are working within and around me, I must choose, and in a free will universe I do have a choice.